Tuesday 5 March 2013

Hello & Welcome

Hi girls!

Welcome to my little corner of cyber world which I have created to share whimsical thoughts and musings on the quest for beauty that can be found in the ever-evolving sphere of fashion and haute couture collections of creative genius that never fail to inspire us. From the billowing flamboyance and fantasy of the catwalk to the immortalisation of fabric and texture through time, my blog seeks to explore this aesthetic expressed through clothing and to pay homage to it.

Hope you enjoy reading it.

With love,

Kiki

Contact: callmekiki123@gmail.com

Follow: Twitter, bloglovin'


<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4898969/?claim=2hhhpxcavh2">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

2 comments:

  1. Nice,hi new blogger,how are you?
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.;)
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the follow and your lovely comment.^^
    Follow you back on bloglovin.
    Hope you visit my blog again.

    ReplyDelete