Sunday 31 March 2013

Paint The Town Red: RTW Spring 2013

One of the most noticeable trends on the catwalk this season has been the colour red. From Dolce to Dior, Valentino to Versace, nearly all haute couture spring collections seemed to pay homage to it. An array of clothes donning the hot new colour were presented to us in the forms of sultry sanguine cinched-in suits, coral red cocktail dresses, fiery crimson ball gowns and silky cerise kimonos, all of which exuded sensuality and sophistication. So if you have to take away one message from the catwalk, take this: forget blacks and ditch greys and dare to be daring in red - this season's hot new colour!

Christian Dior RTW 2013
Alexander McQueen RTW 2013
Burberry Prorsum RTW 2013
Valentino RTW 2013
Dolce & Gabbana RTW 2013
Jonathan Saunders RTW 2013
Ralph Lauren RTW 2013
Nina Ricci RTW 2013
Miu Miu RTW 2013
 
Versace RTW 2013

8 comments:

  1. Hi sweetie! Great post:) Would you like to follow each other on GFC ?
    X, Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Following bloglovin now ( I dont have twitter) Now your turn :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Thanks for visiting my blog, and yes I would love if we followed each other.
    Your Blog is lovely!
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the comment. I would love to follow each other!! Your blog is really cute. I'm now following via GFC and Bloglovin :) x


    ReplyDelete
  5. Some of these dresses are absolutely gorgeous!!! Great post. Thank you so much for your lovely comment and visit to my blog. I am following you already. You have a lovely blog!!! I am loving it!!!:) Hope you visit my blog again.
    Take care
    Claudia
    http://claudiapersi.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow these dresses are so gorgeous!
    I would love to follow each other!
    I have Google+, GFC and Bloglovin'!
    Let me know! Xx
    http://live-in-this-moment.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi,These dresses are amazing!!! I love Fashion show. :D

    Viola
    http://wunderbarkleider.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are stunning dresses, I particularly love the valentino and McQueen one, both amazing. Thanks for your comment hun, I'm now following :)

    Rosie
    x
    therunwayrose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete