Wednesday 10 April 2013

Hot New Trend: The Ankle Boot

For me shoes fall into two categories. There are shoes which you know you will be able to wear with more or less anything, and afterwards wear for months at a time. Then there are shoes which are so "unique" in their colour or shape that you can only limit them to specific outfits.

The ankle boot falls into the former category, I have happily observed, myself being prone to buying a good wearable pair of shoes than to sport a different pair every day. If you are too then the ankle boot is a must-have for your wardrobe this season. They can be worn with jeans, tights or bare legs, during the day or night, and have the ability to look casual or smart, depending on the occasion. The possibilities are infinite!

If you're lacking in inspiration find some below. What do you think?

7 comments:

  1. Love the ankle boot!! :) Great pics!

    Do you want to follow each other? I start now following you now with Google friend connect and Bloglovin!! Hope you'll do the same!! I wait for you in my blog!!

    Kisses,

    Babi
    www.voguebuster.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just bought a pair of black ankle boots! :)

    http://magicinacupcake.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. great post !! :D
    dear I donìt see you with my GFC followers, please check it and I'll follow you back ;)
    xx
    veronica

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love ankle boots! Been loving them for many years now <3 Would you like to follow each other? (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love ankle boots ! my favorites are the Dicker from italian brand ASH...

    http://hidinginheaven.blogspot.fr/2013/04/the-one-with-last-week.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the ankle boots. But wouldn't look so good on me given my short height :)

    Would you like to follow each other on GFC and Bloglovin?

    http://everythingthatclicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love those boots. I don't have any ankle boots since I am not too tall and I don't think they look good on me. But love it on others. :)
    Claudia P.
    http://claudiapersi.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete